Southern Royal Poodle Information
SR/SP Standard Poodles are bred to meet AKC Standard you will find our puppies will meet both AKC and UKC size standards.
All SR/SP puppies are well-rounded, stable, reliable, and full of love to share. SR/SP puppies are whelp and raised in my home where I am available to the Dam and the puppies every step of the way. Creating top of the line Standard Poodles is my main focus. SR/SP puppies are raised on the Badass Breeder Curriculum and every step is documented and relayed to the clients to provide them with a complete picture of SR/SP puppies. SR/SP's goal is to provide clients with dogs that can perform any task the client would like them to. We hope that SR/SP's puppies move on to gain titles in both the AKC and UKC events, become Service Dogs, Therapy Dogs, or anything else our clients need them to be or do.
- Parents of SR/SP's Puppies are Health Tested. ( Embark Health Screen, OFA Hips & Elbows, OFA Eye Exam, and OFA Cardiac Exam)
- All SR/SP's Puppies are Limited Registration only
- All SR/SP's Puppies are microchipped with AKC Reunited Microchips
-Raised on Badass Breeder Curriculum
- All SR/SP's get a 2-year Health Guarantee on all congenital and inherited illness. As we stand behind our puppies and do everything we can to issues their health.
-Puppies leave SR/SP's care with a Vet Health Certificate and their 1st set of shots.
- All SR/SP's puppies will Badass Breeder's Puppy Evaluation and a Report on each puppy will be available for review by clients shortly after puppies turn 7-weeks old. This is so clients can make an educated choice in which puppy to choose.
- I will also aid in choosing your puppy by grouping puppies in small groups and only providing clients with puppies I feel fits their needs.
- The Vet will dock and remove the dewclaws of all puppies at 3 days old as we will not know their purposes until they are older.
- All SR/SP's puppies will begin crate training before leaving my home. Those puppies being flown home will need an Airline approved crate before leaving my home.